FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About the GhostPillow
The GhostPillow has many unique and special properties. The Gel Memory Foam is aerated and has a top layer of phase change material. There is a 100% cotton inner cover and a dual sided outer cover. All these components work together to provide perfect support for you head, neck and spine. The foam adapts independently sensing the weight of your head and the heat from your body and gently molds to you. The aerated foam in addition to the phase change material keep the sleeping environment cool and comfortable.
Phase Changing Materia (PCM) is like a gel layer that has smart thermoregulatory properties. It senses and reacts to the changes in the body’s microclimate and automatically neutralizes those changes. Hidden inside this “Phase Change Gel layer” are innumerable microcapsules. These are like little heat reservoirs, capable of absorbing, storing and releasing energy. When the temperature goes up, the PCM goes into a liquid state, storing the heat and preventing the body from overheating. As the body starts to cool down, the PCM goes back to its solid state, releasing the stored heat and providing an ideal temperature neutral microclimate.
The pillow is primarily made of aerated Gel Memory Foam. On one side there is a top surface layer of phase change material. There are 2 covers on the pillow. The inner cover is a 100% cotton scrim and the dual sided outer cover has a plush side and on the other side a high performance fabric which is very soft and flexible.
NO!! Just the contrary, the patent pending Phase Change Material actually monitors the sleeping environment around your head and keeps you temperature neutral. You will not feel hot, you will not feel cold.
We are so confident that you will love your new GhostPillow that we give you a 101-night trial period. If after you have tried the pillow for 30 nights, you are not completely satisfied you can return it to us, at your expense, for a complete refund.
This is a Gel Memory Foam pillow with a relatively plush feel. The pillow adjusts to your head and neck to feel supportive, not hard, not soft, but comfortable.
Because of the unique properties and materials of the GhostPillow, it is perfect for any type of Sleeper. Whether you sleep on your back, side or even your stomach, the GhostPillow will support you properly and give you all the comfort you need and want.
The GhostPillow has many unique and special properties. The aerated Gel Memory Foam automatically adjusts to you as it senses the weight of your head. As you lay on the pillow you will feel the pillow mold and contour to you. The foam will cradle your head and rise up to support your neck.
The pillow has no odor; all you will smell is the fresh comfort of a new pillow.
The GhostPillow is made using CertiPur-US approved Gel Memory Foam. There is no off gassing, PBDE’s etc. Memory foam is also hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
You cannot wash the inner foam core of the pillow, nor get it wet. If you need to clean the foam you can use a damp clean cloth with a mild detergent, then allow it to dry. The outer zippered cover is completely washable.
The GhostPillow has its own zippered, removable and washable cover. It is soft and supple and kind to your skin so you can use it without a pillowcase. If you want to slide it into a regular pillowcase you certainly can.
Click the SHOP button to go to the GhostPillow product page. Select your desired quantity and then click ADD TO CART to be directed through our secure online ordering process.
Yes! Any information entered during checkout will be encrypted by our secure server via SSL. Upon checkout you will see two seals verifying that our site is secured and verified.
Some states require us to charge sales tax. If your state requires this of us, you will see the amount of sales tax being charged before you finalize your order.
We are so confident that you will love your new GhostPillow that we give you a 101-night trial period. If after you have tried the pillow for 30 nights, you are not completely satisfied you can return it to us, at your expense, for a complete refund. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-855-4499 and we will process your request immediately.
Please note, if you placed your order through Amazon, those orders are subject to Amazon’s 30 day return policy. All return requests must be made directly through Amazon.
Yes, the GhostPillow carries a 5-year warranty against any structural or workmanship issues.
We offer all customers a sleep trial for 101 nights in the comfort of your home. After you buy the GhostPillow (via credit card, PayPal, Amazon payments or Affirm financing) you have 101 nights to fall in love with your new GhostPillow.
Day 1 of your 101 Night Sleep Trial will begin on the day your order is shipped.
Please note that our 101 night sleep trial is applicable only to orders placed directly from GhostBed. Orders placed through Amazon can be returned to Amazon within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please make your return request directly through them.
Only orders placed directly from GhostBed include our 101 night sleep trial. Orders placed through Amazon follow the standard Amazon 30 day return policy. All order, shipment, and return related questions should be submitted to Amazon Customer Support. Whether purchased directly from GhostBed or from Amazon, no return fees will be incurred by the customer.
Errors in ordering and changes in circumstances are not part of the comfort sleep trial.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & handling is FREE for all 48 continental states! For orders going to Alaska & Hawaii, please purchase on Amazon.com.
No. At this time, we do not ship outside the U.S.A.
Sorry, we cannot ship to a APOs, FPOs or P.O. boxes.
You’ll receive a FedEx tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments over the course of three, six, or twelve months.
Here is what Affirm offers:
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over three, six or twelve months. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and instantaneous. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to its partners directly on your behalf.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Here are the steps in the Affirm loan application process:
- Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm will
notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over six, or twelve months. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
Going forward, you’ll get monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date we the merchant completes processing your order.
Affirm will ask you for a few pieces of personal information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Affirm uses this information to verify your identity, and to make an instant loan decision. Affirm will base its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. This means you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
Please contact Affirm via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (855) 423-3729 for assistance on denials.
Before each payment is due, Affirm will send you reminders via email and SMS that will include the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You can also sign up for autopay so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Please follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin.
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In.”
- You’ll now see a list of your loans and payments coming due. Click on the loan payment you would like to make.
- You can make a payment utilizing a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Affirm loans vary between 0% and 30% APR simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties or any other hidden fees for a late payment. They strive to always be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
Give Us a Call
Call us for support
Send Us an Email